Download your free Currency Forecast
In these forecasts:
- Economic and political factors to look out for in the UK, US and Europe
- Where will sterling be by September, and by next year?
- Currency forecasts for GBP/USD, GBP/EUR and EUR/USD
- ‘Global Currencies’, including ZAR, BRL and TRY
- A new layer of technical analysis from our in-house currency expert.
A property abroad will be one of the most exciting purchases of your life – but it can carry an inherent risk. The currency markets are constantly moving, so, between putting in an offer and actually paying, the price can easily change. With economic disruption from coronavirus and the clock ticking on Brexit trade negotiations, the markets are extremely volatile.
However, this is easy to control. By knowing what impacts the markets, and understand how the change is made, then you’re in a position to make a decision on how to completely safely send your money, whether that’s a forward contract or a regular payment plan.
So, download your free forecast today to find out what will affect the pound in this quarter, and to understand the risk of currency markets – and how to completely safeguard your money