These terms govern your use of this website. In using this website, you accept these terms in full. If you disagree with any individual or part of these terms, you MUST NOT use this website. Continued use of our website will constitute acceptance of these terms.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Smart Currency Exchange and/or its licensors own all intellectual property rights contained within this website and all material on the website. Subject to the license below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view and download content for caching purposes only, and printing any content from the website should be for personal use only. These uses are subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms.
You MUST NOT:
- Republish material from this website in any form, including reproduction on any other website.
- Sell, rent or sub-license any material from this website.
- Present or reproduce any material from this website in public, either on or offline.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for any commercial purposes.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website for any purposes.
- Redistribute material from this website, except for content where consent has been expressly made for specific redistribution.
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution and consent is given for redistribution for these purposes, it may only be redistributed by you/your company under the conditions set out in the terms set by the Smart Currency Exchange.
- Use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of, or is linked to, any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, but not limited to, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on, or in relation to this website, without the express written consent of the Smart Currency Exchange.
Access to certain areas of this website may be restricted. Smart Currency Exchange reserves the right to restrict access to this and to any other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at the discretion of the Smart Currency Exchange.
In these terms, “your user content” means any material (including, but not limited to, text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit for use on this website, for any purpose.
You grant to Smart Currency Exchange a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Smart Currency Exchange the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you, Smart Currency Exchange or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is, or has ever been, the subject of any legal proceedings, threatened or actual, or other official complaint.
Smart Currency Exchange reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, stored on the Smart Currency Exchange servers, or hosted or published upon any other linked website.
Notwithstanding Smart Currency Exchange’s rights under these terms relating to user content, Smart Currency Exchange may not monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided in its current form, without any representations or warranties, either express or implied. Smart Currency Exchange makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website, or any of the information and materials provided on this website.
In addition, Smart Currency Exchange does not guarantee to any user that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all.
- That the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or not misleading
- That the content on this website does not constitute, and is not intended to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice on any legal, financial or medical matter, you should always consult an appropriate professional or body. We may be able to provide details of any relevant professionals advisors if required.
Limitations of liability
Smart Currency Exchange will not have any liability towards you (under the law of contact, law of torts or otherwise) in relation to content contained within, or the use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Smart Currency Exchange has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
These website terms and its contents will not exclude or limit any legal warranty implied that would be unlawful to exclude or limit. This website terms do not exclude or limit the liability of Smart Currency Exchange regarding any:
- Death or personal injury caused by negligence for which Smart Currency Exchange is liable.
- Any matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Smart Currency Exchange to exclude, limit, attempt to or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not deem these terms reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Smart Currency Exchange and undertake to keep Smart Currency Exchange indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Smart Currency Exchange to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Smart Currency Exchange’s legal advisers incurred or suffered by Smart Currency Exchange arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms.
Without prejudice to Smart Currency Exchange’s other rights under these terms, if you breach these terms in any way, we may take such action as deemed appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Smart Currency Exchange may revise these terms periodically. Revised terms will apply to the use of this website once the revised terms and conditions appear live on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Smart Currency Exchange may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Smart Currency Exchange rights and/or obligations under these terms without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
If a provision of these terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Smart Currency Exchange in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Registrations and authorisations
Smart Currency Exchange is registered as a Limited Company in England, Registered Number: 5282305