We live in a world where technology is ever-changing. While a lot of tech advances are rather confusing, there are some key technological innovations that we think everyone should be aware of and take advantage of.
Let me ask you this, have you ever attended a virtual event? If no, you’re likely wondering, what it is.
What is a virtual event?
A virtual event takes space online in a designated “virtual event space.” Much like in-person events, there’ll likely be a large room set up with booths, exhibition halls and a help desk.
One of our partners, Your Overseas Home, hosts a bi-annual virtual event which is an excellent example of how successful virtual events can be.
It is designed to attract anyone interested in buying property overseas. Your Overseas Home’s team welcomes over 20 other experts in currency, real estate, property law, logistics and residency to help provide attendees with all the contacts they need for a safe and secure property purchase abroad. Plus, we’ll be attending, so get your ticket today to speak to us on the day.
Interested? Get your e-ticket today to Your Overseas Home’s virtual event on Saturday 25th March.
What are the benefits of a virtual event?
- You can access them online, from the comfort of your own home
- You don’t have to spend money travelling to the event
- There are likely more exhibitors there, due to no travel restrictions
- They’re likely free to attend
- You can skip the crowds
If you’re unsure of virtual events, here are a few examples of services available at Your Overseas Home’s virtual event that may persuade you to consider attending or hosting your next event virtually….
- The opportunity to book appointments with experts ahead of the event.
- Option to speak with experts on the booths face-to-face via a 1:1 video call.
- A plethora of downloadable content (no paper wasted on countless handouts).
- Join seminar rooms from the comfort of your own home.
- Ask live questions to experts via an easy-to-use chat function.
- A help desk is available throughout the day, for any queries you may have.
How do I access a virtual event?
Most types of virtual events require you to register for the event in advance. ‘Then, you’ll be sent a personalised access link that takes you to the virtual event space. Don’t worry, it’s quite simple, you usually just have to click the in-email link and type in your email to access the event.
What types of virtual events are there?
- Exhibitions and trade shows
- Virtual conferences
- Career fairs
- Virtual networking
For more information about the Your Overseas Home Virtual Event on Saturday 25th March, please head to the Your Overseas Home website to learn more about the event.
If you’re looking to buy property overseas, check out the Your Overseas Home events page for upcoming webinars on invaluable topics.